Personal Protective Equipment
PPE stands for “personal protective equipment” and is essential in many workplace environments. PPE is particularly important for industrial workers who are working in potentially hazardous settings or who are completing potentially dangerous tasks.
Our course is specially designed to help workers understand what PPE is, which PPE they need for different tasks or situations, how to wear their PPE properly and how to maintain and care for pieces of PPE that they are provided with.
This course is ethically important, as it is your duty to properly protect your staff while they are working for you. It is also essential for employee productivity and to prevent court cases and compensation claims that could be associated with employee safety misconduct.
Upon completion of this course, all participants will be able to:
- Explain the different types of personal protective equipment in detail
- Identify proper uses of head, hand, eye and face, foot, ear and respiratory PPE
- Be familiar with the proper care and maintenance of PPE
- Create a safe working environment for all workers
This course is ideal for:
- Industrial Personnel
- Anyone working in potentially hazardous environments where PPE is required
Course Duration: 30 minutes
Enforced by: Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Certificate of Completion
By completing/passings this course, you have attained the certificate Personal Protective Equipment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.