Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Course for Medical Professionals
Workers can suffer mild to serious injury because of not wearing or having the right PPE available for the specific job. Personnel cross-industry think they are exempt because they believe their work is not associated with physical risks. Therefore, it is important to recognize the dangers – regardless of the task. PPE is in place by several governing bodies to keep us safe at work and mitigate challenges. Knowing the equipment needed for your head, hands, eyes, face, feet, ears, respiratory system, and total body can make the difference or produce a favorable outcome when dangerous situations are present.
- Academic Centers/Academia
- Ambulatory Surgical Center employees
- Diagnostic Centers
- Emergency Clinics
- Hospitals and Emergency Locales (office/clinical)
- Medical Examiners
- Morgues/Funeral Homes/Crematories/Cemeteries
- Research Facilities
- Small and Large Doctors’ Offices
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Ensure the right PPE is available and in inventory on-location as the need arises
- Recognize the right PPE for each scenario or situation
- Gain awareness of how to wear PPE properly by type
- Keep PPE in good condition and appropriate working order for the job at hand
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Medical Professionals.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.