HIPAA Compliance Training
The Health Insurance Portability and Accounting Act (or “HIPAA”) was created with the aim of securing Protected Health Information (or “PHI”). The act established both civil and criminal penalties for any violations pertaining to PHI.
If you work with PHI, you need to guarantee that you or your employees know how to effectively store sensitive information. This is for the sake of the privacy of individuals whose information you’re holding, as well as your own finances, as breaches of violations can prove extremely costly.
Our HIPAA training course prioritizes security, accountability and safekeeping that members of the public expect when it comes to storage of their personal information.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the components of the Privacy and Security rules in Title II
- Differentiate between state and federal laws pertaining to HIPAA regulations
- Distinguish HIPAA identifiers that create PHI
- Interpret HIPAA risk of breaches
- Analyze how HIPAA compliance breaches occur
- Explain HIPAA non-compliance reporting of breaches
The course is ideal for:
- Dental Associates and Employees
- Healthcare Providers and Employees
- Mental Health Professionals
- Home Care Agencies
- Many More
Course Duration: 30 minutes
Enforced by: Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
The Labor Law Compliance Center Difference:
- Designed by HIPAA experts (PhD, RN, CNOR)
- Offers an effective and intuitive interactive experience
- Train on your schedule. Stop and start at your leisure
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Manage and track group enrollments
- Certificate of Completion
- Meets NIST Guidelines
- Group discounts available
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.