Bloodborne Pathogens Training
Bloodborne pathogens are infectious micro-organisms that can be found in human blood and other potentially infectious materials. These pathogens are incredibly dangerous and can cause serious health issues and diseases in humans. Professionals working in environments where bloodborne pathogens could be present must understand these pathogens, how to deal with them and what to do in case of an incident of bloodborne pathogen exposure.
Our course helps participants to achieve all of these things! It will focus on three of the most common bloodborne pathogens (HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C) as well as other bloodborne pathogens.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain what bloodborne pathogens are and how they can infect a human
- Identify the deadly diseases associated with bloodborne pathogens
- Implement bloodborne pathogen protection procedures
- Know what to do in case of an exposure incident
- Be familiar with procedures that can disinfect a bloodborne pathogen contaminated area and know how to apply them
This course is ideal for:
- Dental associates and employees
- Healthcare providers and employees
- Medical office managers
- Mental health workers
- Surgery centers
- Many more
Course Duration: 30 minutes
Enforced by: Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Certificate of Completion
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Bloodborne Pathogens
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.